We have a great number of permanent and contract vacancies. Here is a selection.
Customer Support Manager (Tech/Start-up) - London - c£25K-£30K plus benefits
Our client is growing fast and are in need of a Customer Support Manager, hungry for results within an exciting, high growth environment. You will have some
solid relatable experience in customer-facing roles and should be looking for greater responsibility and scope to make the new position your own.
Do you have bags of enthusiastic? Are you super confident in talking to customers and problem-solving on the spot? Are you able to mould your tone and comms to make
the best of every dialogue? Eager to retain customers through your personable approach? Then you may be the one they're looking for!
You will be working with an inspiring team of technologists, designers, marketers and ops managers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing world-leading customer service
- Helping arrange Technician visits for our customers
- Responding to email, live chat, social media and phone contact from customers
- Participating actively in the Quality Assurance process
- Supporting product development by feeding back on what our customers need
- Helping us evolve and refine our Customer Support processes
You’ll love working with them because...
- Starting salary is £25,000-30,000 depending on experience (with 6 monthly reviews based on achievements)
- They work from a lovely office in EC1 (great for yummy lunches and street markets)
- They are well funded with backing from the global leader in the home services sector
- Their job is to create an experience that’s more than connecting customers with the help they need, it’s about making people feel better.
- You’ll also get access to the company pension scheme and company healthcare
Requirements - You will have:
- A natural desire to help others and bags of empathy
- The ability to build rapport easily and relate to people from all walks of life
- To be calm under pressure.
- Comfortable dealing with an upset homeowner, and able to give clear advice to people in difficult situations
- To be Fair and understanding, but also able to make tough decisions where necessary Outstanding communication skills.
- You take pride in writing a great email or Twitter response and know how to adapt your tone to suit each enquiry
- A can do attitude.
Life in a startup is rarely plain sailing and often requires all team members to be flexible with what they are responsible for and what they are willing to help out
with when the team need help.
Campaign Planning & Aggregator Manager - Caerphilly - c£40K-£45K plus
As the Campaign Planning & Aggregator Manager you will be responsible for data management and analysis that, ideally, has
directly planned and extracted data led campaigns and / or actively managed aggregator sales.
Equally you will be responsible to identify and analyse data problems and specify solutions, along with having the ability to work with the necessary departments,
across the organisation, to improve data quality & collection and implement change if required.
- Brief IT on extraction requirements from the system (e.g. Open GI and TGSL) and, off the back of the flat (cleansed) data produced in SQL format (alternatively could
be XL), analyse and manipulate the data, spotting trends, into customer segments and campaigns data segments
- Identify and segment high converting / high value and low converting / low value prospects and leads on the database, working with the contact center and marketing to
develop tailored contact strategies for each
- Perform a Data Quality Audit of our prospects and customers to cleanse and enrich the data for more cost effective and successful marketing campaigns
- Utilising the above segmentations, plan campaigns and identify lead counts in advance, so the contact centre can resource plan (feeding the data into the Dialler) and
marketing develop appropriate campaigns, the two combining into a more integrated contact strategy for prospects Data cleanse and de-dupe campaigns, ensuring cost is not wasted on sending offline and
online campaigns to inaccurate or duplicated customer records
- Identify new opportunities and proactively monitor and measure the collection and validation of key customer data (defining the priorities) at every customer contact
/ opportunity; initiating data cleansing exercises, where necessary
- Review and identify new data sources, undertaking list testing and buying (if successful) Utilising ‘Active Pricing’ for van insurance, constantly review and adjust,
throughout the day, the prices served-up on aggregators, with a view to optimising volume and discounting within agreed parameters
- Perform data analysis and data profiling for optimal data designs Validate, store, protect and process data, ensuring its accessibility, reliability, and timeliness
meets the requirements of all data users
- Adhere to legal and legislative requirements
The core purpose of this role
- Manipulate and segment data from the database into specific weekly & monthly outbound call campaigns for the contact centre, enabling the business to prioritise
activity, resource appropriately, adopt different contact strategies and forecast sales & revenue. Equally these extracts will be used for email campaigns
and, in time, direct mailings
- Actively manage aggregator sales throughout the day, utilising ‘active pricing’ (within pre-agreed parameters) to optimise sales volumes and discounting across
- Analyse the results from the above activity to constantly optimise campaigns, with a view to reducing the cost-per-sale and increasing average income, enhancing the
overall margin and profitability of the business
- Effectively ‘champion’ the database and help the business become even more data-centric, proactively establishing and maintaining robust data collection, maintenance,
extraction, quality and governance practices Interrogate failed quote data across all lines of business and perform gap analysis and to make recommendations which will lead to improved conversion
ratios. Evaluate data / identify trends and make recommendations using Excel, Qlikview and other reporting suites to ensure exceeding of income requirements
- Provide detailed and insightful scrutiny of data from various sources that allows confident business decisions and support the production of business cases through
provision of information
- Advanced PC skills particularly Excel (including the ability to use pivot tables, charts and functions such as Vlookup), Access, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience of VBA an advantage.
- Must be analytically and numerically minded.
- Experience of working in a busy environment whilst maintaining the highest degree of accuracy and meeting tight deadlines.
- Quick to learn, ability to prioritise activities and responsive to the needs of the business.
Revenue Director (Hospitality) - Newport, Wales - c£45K-£50K plus benefits
Our client is looking to recruit a Revenue Director to join their Client Services team. As theRevenue Director it will be your role to
implement the business development and sales activity plans and strategies.
You will need to ensure the development of increased Collection sales and to effectively manage Yield and Reservations ensuring the best placement of business
and maximum yield for the collection.
You will need to have excellent communication skills with a professional manner and to be reliable and enthusiastic. You will need to ensure all of the team are
motivated and focused on converting every sale and lead by example.
Previous experience in the hospitality industry at a similar role is essential along with the use of Delphi, Opera, Concept, and Lotus notes. You will need to be
friendly, approachable, work well within a team and confident in meeting new people.
A competitive salary and excellent staff benefits including uniform, a free meal whilst on duty, staff accommodation (subject to terms, conditions and availability) and generous discounts throughout
including on spa treatments and hair salon, leisure membership, spa retail shops.
- 5 GCSE’s or similar, higher education, GNVQ/A levels min
- Experience in the industry or a linked industry at a similar level
- Experience in Delphi, Opera, Concept, Lotus Notes.
- Access database knowledge
- Experience working with Excel and other office products to an advanced level
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Sales experience, customer service skills,
- Experience of dealing with clients at all levels.
- Keyboard skills, experience in using windows, excel
- Negotiation skills, listening skills, management skills
- Problem solving
- Project Management
- Having a degree in a relevant course
- Previous project management experience with hospitality industry related PM methods.
CRM Specialist / Manager - London - c£30K plus benefits
Our client, an e-Commerce Consultancy have seen great growth over the last 18 months and are now looking to recruit a CRM Specialist / Manager to help further
develop the business.
They work work with some amazing brands in the luxury retail world and are about to move into new offices and offer flexible working hours. They have a fun environment
for dedicated people looking to grow with a new business and have a self-starter and “get stuff done” attitude.
Working closely with their eCommerce managers this role will be based around developing sophisticated CRM campaigns, sending out the emails and analysing sales and
reports with the key aims of increasing life time value for their customers.
• Analytics and Analysis
• Experience of setting up customer lifecycle's in email
• Mailchimp and other email tool experience desirable
• Online retail experience essential
• Entrepreneurial spirit, always striving for excellence
Legacy Executive (Fundraiser) - London - c£28K plus benefits
Overall Objectives of the Job - The post-holder will
- Work closely with the Individual Giving and Legacy Manger to implement the new 5 year strategy with the purpose of maximising long term income growth
- To take the lead on the development and delivery of legacy marketing programme, overseeing campaigns within the budgeted income and expenditure levels
- To oversee the work of the legacy consultant, ensuring efficient administration of legacy income and providing accurate updates on expected income
- Work closely with the Individual Giving and Legacies Manager on the implementation of strategic plans to develop legacy
- To lead on the legacy marketing programme, including commissioning TV advertising, direct mail, online media and events portfolio development etc.
- To analyse and report on the performance of all campaigns and activities
- Work with external agencies and the internal database team to identify supporters on their database with a propensity to leave a legacy gift and implement
communication plans to this affect
- To liaise with other internal teams to increase understanding of and maximise cross marketing of legacies and giving
- To ensure suitable levels of supporter care, stewardship and ongoing communication are delivered once someone has enquired about, shown intention to, or pledged a
legacy gift in their will
- Oversee the work of the external legacy consultant
- Ensuring all paperwork is delivered as well as information being recorded accurately on pipeline document
- Ensure accurate reporting of legacy information onto database.
- Keep up to date with developments in direct marketing and fundraising practice
- Comply with all relevant codes (e.g. IOF codes of fundraising practice, IDM etc) and charity/fundraising laws – including those relating to tax effective giving,
gambling, direct debits and data protection
- Attend and contribute to fundraising and wider staff meetings as and when required
- Carry out other duties as required by the Director of Fundraising and the Individual Giving and Legacy Manager
Education & Training
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Evidence of and a continued commitment to Continuous Professional Development
Skills & Experience -Essential
- At least one year’s experience of working in a voluntary organisation, or similar, preferably in the fundraising department
- Proven experience of managing legacy and/or in mem campaigns across a range of media, including direct mail, TV advertising and online media
- Experience of working effectively with fundraising or marketing agencies
- Ability to work with complex cohorts of data and segmentation to maximise campaign effectiveness
- Experience of communicating the importance of legacies to internal and external audiences Ability to accurately monitor income and expenditure budgets
- Excellent communication skills (telephone, written and personal)
- Sensitive approach to legacy stewardship
- A thorough approach and strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and plan workload efficiently
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing requirements
- Creative and innovative approach to dealing with issues and problem solving
- Some travel to other UK locations (including other offices) as required by the charity
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside normal office hours when the occasion demands Awareness of, and comfort with, the charity funding medical research which
may on occasion involve animal research
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside normal office hours when the occasion demands, including some weekends
Benefits - Below is a summary of the typical Statement of Main Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Working Hours - Normal working hours are 36 hours per week.
- Annual Leave Generous 30 days plus bank holidays
- Additional annual leave entitlements at service anniversaries
- Pro-rata entitlements for part-time staff Option to ‘buy’ and ‘sell’ holiday entitlement – up to 5 days.
- Pension Employer contribution at 5% Other benefits
- Health care cash plan scheme
- Computer/Laptop loan
- Cycle Scheme SeasonTicket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance scheme
Accounts Executive (Insurance) - Ipswich - c£28K-£32K plus benefits
Our client seeks to employ an Accounts Executive within their Commercial and Agricultural Insurance Team.
Main duties will include:
- Manage own client bank and areas of responsibility, so that a positive contribution is made to achieving Company sales forecast, plans, programmes and
- To work closely with the Account Handlers, ensuring a high level of liaison with, and understanding of, their requirements to maximise client
- Develop good communications with all other areas of the business and with clients.
- In conjunction with Account Handlers, complete detailed reviews of the insurance requirements of existing and potential new clients, and prepare detailed reports and
registers in this respect. Negotiate with Underwriters in placing, amending or renewing clients’ insurance programme. Ensure all documentation associated with placing, amending or renewing clients’
insurance programmes is completed in a reasonable timescale and is accurate.This will include credit control.
- Assist clients in initial reporting and subsequent negotiation with insurers of a satisfactory settlement of claims, as required.
- Provide risk advice/risk management/risk prevention to clients, in conjunction with Underwriters as appropriate.
- To be able to develop rural and general commercial new business with appropriate application of time management.
- Contribute towards the development of a high Company image of professionalism, competence and client satisfaction.
- Assist, when required, with the Accounts function of the business in carrying out credit control with relevant clients.
- The job requires a thorough knowledge of:
- The principles, practices and legalities of all major classes of General Insurance.
- The UK General Insurance market in respect of both Personal and Commercial insurances. Underwriting and rating factors, and how these are applied in relation to all
major classes of Personal Lines insurance.
- Industrial processes, construction methods and factors, security measures,
- Health & Safety legislation and Risk Management techniques.
- The Company’s Complaints Procedure.
- The operation of the Company’s IT system, including procedures, authority limits and audit trails.
- Report writing and insurance register preparation techniques.
- The Law of Agency.
- The Data Protection Act.
- Credit Management procedures.
- Requirements of money laundering legislation.
- The companies FSA compliance procedures
This job is office based, but may involve travelling to clients’ premises.
Service Advisor - Croydon - c£20K-£30K plus benefits
Our client has a rare opportunity just arisen in their Croydon Depot for a Service Advisor.
The role will include meeting and advising service customers, booking in vehicles and advising over the phone.
The successful applicant will have a positive demeanour, work well as a member of a successful team, be comfortable talking to customers and have a background in the
A working knowledge of Kerridge ADP would be advantageous but is not crucial, however you will need to be computer literate and be comfortable with MS Office
Our client are committed to providing the very best in customer care to their client base and it is crucial that you are a team player.
Event Operations Manager - c£38K plus benefits - London
An immediate requirement due to business expansion, our client seeks to appoint an Events Operations Manager to organise and deliver high profile dinners and
parties in some of the Capital’s most exclusive venues including St Paul’s Cathedral; Abbey Road Studios, Cutty Sark, Westminster Abbey and The
The successful candidate will be a hardworking,individual who has delivered a strong portfolio of successful events working to stringent standards in a range of
relevant venues. This is a hands-on role and requires a varied skill-set including financial control; logistics; event design and leadership of Front and Back of House teams; they will work
seamlessly with the sales team on pitches, tastings and event coordination.
This role will commence immediately and runs initially for six months, with the option to extend or become permanent. Our client are an award winning, fast growing
dynamic business who cater in over 20 Central London venues as well as being accredited in many of London's major venues.
Their high profile blue chip clients demand bespoke, elegant, experiential events and expect the highest level of service. They offer a salary of c£38K and 20 days
holiday. You will be joining a talented team and will have the opportunity to shape a growing business.
Depot Manager - South Staffordshire - c£42K plus benefits
You will be required to effectively manage all aspects of the Depot, proactively leading the team and incorporating company values into every
Our client is looking for someone in South Staffordshire who has Generator knowledge and about three years’ experience as a hire manager.
• Ensuring that the Depot is performing against all agreed targets/budgets and managing all costs within.
• Ensuring that the Depot operations, employees and products are safe and comply with company safety standards
• Ensuring that all aspects of work and process are carried out in-line with Health and Safety guidelines
• Responsible for supervising stock takes and acting as custodian of all assets across the Depot
• Responsible for overseeing purchasing of all depot equipment, tools and general orders
• Effective co-ordination of the whole site including the most efficient use of transport resources.
• Creating management reports on a monthly basis, with an awareness of
P & L
• Recruitment, coaching and providing feedback to depot employees and ensuring that all training and development needs are met - conducting timely job chats,
development and training records
• Ensuring effective communication across Depot's employees
• Ensuring that the quality of customer care/service and products provided reflect the highest levels of excellence to which the company is committed
• Prompt completion of relevant reports, e.g. weekly figure, credit query reports, equipment levels on a daily and weekly basis, stock takes, employee attendance
• Liaising with the Sales Director, Business Development Director & Sales team including Regional Sales Manager and assisting in the management of Customer
accounts on a regular basis
• Ensuring that the Depot is consistently presented to a high level to promote a professional image to the Customer, including wearing of company uniform by all Depot
Employees and that vehicles and hire fleet are presented to Customers in accordance with Company standards
• Maintaining up-to-date knowledge across the Depot of the Company’s equipment for hire/ sale and the ability to demonstrate the safe use of equipment
• Ensure you and your staffs adhere comply all aspects of the company ISO 9001:2000 (Quality) and ISO 14001 (Environmental) procedures, proactively contributing to the
company’s continuous improvement programme. Overseeing the accuracy and completeness of all paperwork and ensuring that the procedure for contracts, purchase orders, stock transfers, etc. is followed
correctly, e.g. all on-hires and all off-hires signed to minimise credit queries, daily vehicle logs completed by Drivers, etc.
Key Measures of Performance:
• Depot compliance with Health and Safety Audits, Procedures and the avoidance of serious Health and Safety incidents at the Depot (on/off site)
• The sales and profit performance of the Depot and the Region, including growth in the Depot’s Hire & Sales & the sales and profit performance of the
• Asset Management in the Depot across the various Divisions/Departments
• Customer Satisfaction Performance
• Ensure all management reporting is completed
• Employee absence and turnover within the levels expected
• Completion of all relevant training courses, as appropriate
• Development and progression of employees - Contribution of the Depot to the wider Group
Excellent communication and organisational skills
• PC literate with experience of Microsoft Office Programmes.
Have experience of business systems such as (InspHire) & CRM Systems (Goldmine).
• Ability to prioritise work load and work under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Excellent understanding and experience of managing Health and Safety practices at work
• Ability to understand and work with P & L accounts and budgets
• Full driving licence • Ability to demonstrate Commercial Acumen
• Capability to take ownership and responsibility
• Ability to adapt to individual and operational change in a diverse and fastpaced organisation
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of logistics, operations and sales
• Evidence of attained sales and profitability growth
• Sound Financial acumen
• Ability to motivate and manage a large team
• Local area knowledge of the market and sectors
• Previous industry experience
• IOSH qualified – not essential but desirable
Customer Success Manager - c£45K plus benefits - Birmingham
Our client is looking to add an enthusiastic and driven Customer Success Manager to join their diverse client team in their Birmingham
Our client is looking for an experienced insight/research professional to lead a big four grocery account, delivering actionable insights to help improve
customer experience. The ideal candidate will have retail experience, and be familiar with managing quantitative studies, across customer touch points
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Relationship Building – make certain that the good reputation of the company is maintained with clients; promote a positive working attitude within the Customer
- Analytical Thinking – interpret data and application of themes to the client’s business.
- Client Communications – assist with and conduct project reporting and executive presentations; ongoing account dialogue to drive the use of, and loyalty to the
- Customer Support – resolve all client and customer issues in an expedient and satisfactory manner.
- Project Management – identification, estimation and prioritisation of tasks required to deliver first class customer service.
- System Functionality – ensure the system meets or exceeds all operating and functional standards; ensure the system achieves the client’s business
- Supplier Management – coordinate and communicate with internal and external suppliers to enable full project delivery.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE?
- Degree with demonstrated analytical abilities
- Previous comparable experience 2+ years
- Have experience of retail or hospitality sectors (Head Office, in field or supplier)
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a changing and fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Strong technology skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Previous Account or Project Manager experience
- Exceptional client relationship skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and motivated self-starter
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise