We have a great number of permanent vacancies. Here is a selection.
Subcontract Buyer (Water) - Cheshire - c£Negotiable plus benefits
Our client is currently expanding and have a new position available for a Subcontract Buyer (Water or Waste).
The successful candidate will provide subcontract procurement services to together with all necessary site visits to achieve this. Promoting Health, Safety and Environment and procurement best practice.
Key Responsibilities :
Experience and Qualifications:
The successful candidate shall be responsible for establishing, maintaining and implementing a system for purchasing the consumables (sections, bolts, welding consumables etc) and services for each project.
All sections to be purchased in accordance with the BCSA Model Specification for Steel Sections and Plates. Similarly all structural bolts to be purchased in accordance with the BCSA Model Specification for Structural Fasteners and Holding down bolts.
Key Skills required
Our client is an established leader in providing logistics solutions for business. They have a full in-house development team together with trainers, consultants and sales specialists to help their customers make the most of the products.
As the Buyer , you will be required to operate to agreed standards, KPI’s and service levels within business plan. To ensure company practices and procedures are adhered to
Liaise with the sales/customer services team on a daily basis to ensure swift return of product enquiries.
Carry out supplier reviews – checking lead times, costs, product specification and tackling any issues (including meeting with the suppliers).
Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers as well as seeking new ones.
Maintain stock availability within agreed KPI figure.
Process purchase orders maximising economic ordering opportunities.
Ensuring prompt receiving of stock within agreed lead times.
Ensure swift return to suppliers for full credit of unwanted and damaged goods.
Maintain stock database records including data sheets and product information.
Monitor and report supply chain irregularities.
Implement supplier price increases.
Reacting to change in customer demand using forecasting.
General day to day administration duties
Key Operating Standards:
Excellent communication skills.
Customer focus – internal and external.
Planning and organising.
Determination – will follow things through, a finisher.
Leads by Example
Key Skills and Attributes required:
Good GCSE Results. (Maths and English grade C or above)
Understanding of Supply Chain
2 Years’ experience in a similar role
Sector leading Client has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Materials Manager to join the senior management team
Required experience: minimum: 5 years
An exceptional opportunity has arisen to join a leading FMCG business based in Stirling as Supply-Chain Manager.
Rapidly growing FMCG business.
Our client is recruiting a supply chain manager for their Engineering business based in Fife.
They are looking for a strong manager who can develop supplier relationships and increase productivity from the suppliers.
Purpose of Job
•Global Supplier Interface - be the single point of contact.
•Collate and verify a consolidated Global forecast from the Manufacturing Units for the supply of material from the nominated Global Suppliers. Manage & Improve accuracy of forecasting process.
•Arbitrate supply priorities between units.
•Technical data and Change management to suppliers.
•To be responsible for the continuous improvement of the process / procedures. Play an active role in improvement projects within the Global Community.
•Collect data to record supplier KPI's performance
•Management the procurement of Factored Product
Maintain exception levels of communication and collaboration with the Manufacturing Unit, Suppliers and the other Global functions.
Our client seeks an experienced Category Manager to fulfill a key role within theirt industry leading manufacturing business. The main purpose of the role will be to
both create & introduce essential category plans in order to promote sales growth within the company.
You will be responsible for:
• Negotiating with suppliers to ensure best practice & price
• Liaising with the supplier portfolio to create new product ranges & meet demand
• Completing project & time based promotional documents
• Optimising business performance through the familiarisation of customer & supplier requirements
• Defining the company offering through the adaptation of business strategy
• Compiling weekly & monthly reports on category & promotional performance & identifying action points for improvement & adaptation
• Processing account & invoice queries & maintaining accurate company records
• Creating action plans & reviewing processes for changes in performance
• Forecasting future category trends & analysing the impact of price alterations on revenue
• Examining the market to ensure correct brand & product positioning
• Deploying planograms to specific company locations within set time frames
• Communicating with multiple sites regarding new product launches & updates
• Organising seasonal promotional events alongside the Supply Chain
• Utilising training programmes & opportunities available to staff within the team
• Managing attendance & employee relations queries
• Mentoring the team & implementing improvement & development plans
• Maximising the use of consumer information in creating necessary improvement plans